Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hola Familia!

Hello!
Well, this is the last time I'll email from the MTC thankgoodness.

Anyways, the weather has been nice, it snowed on us last night so it was cool to wake up to fresh snow on our way to the temple, and now its all melting, but it was good while it lasted. you'll have to email me some pictures of Sarah at LDS Prom! and if you could email Aunt Candith and the girls and thank them for sending me some cookies and chocolate because I left her email address in the room and do not have any time to go get it. Well it sounds like things are going good, has anyone moved into my room yet? is everything locked away in storage somewhere now? ok well I hope you have an awesome weekend. We leave for georgia on tuesday, I think our flight is at 8 or so, but it will be a wonderful adventure for sure! Ok well I hope to hear from you soon enough!
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment