Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baptism and Move

Dear family,

thank you all so much for the emails for this week, its always good to hear how things are going!
Well I have some pretty huge news for all y'all. First and foremost I apologize for lying last week. As it turned out Brandon has been to church numerous times before we ever taught him and after talking to the Zone Leader, District Leader and clearing it through President Mathusek, Brandon McCarthy was baptized on the 5/30/09 and confirmed a member the following Sunday! It was sooo incredible! Everything worked out so flawlessly with him that it was just meant to be and the purposes of God could not be frustrated and it truly was a miracle. I was able to baptize him and Elder cooper Confirmed him and it was one of the best experiences I have yet had on my mission and look forward to baptizing more.

Secondly, as we all know transfers were this week and. . . I am now serving in the Sharpsburg area with Elder Warwood! He is really awesome and I think that this area will be great as well. I don't know our exact address at this time but if you plan on mailing anything this week it can just go to the mission office because I will receive it about a day later than I normally would so it all works out good. Well I will hand write a letter today or tomorrow with further information on everything here but I love you all and I'll hear from ya soon!

-Elder Alex Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment